Our long-standing area of expertise has been generating favourable publicity for our clients. This is done through a range of activities, including:
- Distribution of news-quality media releases to our comprehensive database of contacts.
- Sourcing appropriate images to accompany media releases.
- Production of audio/video news releases where appropriate, to generate television or radio news coverage.
- Pitching news or feature stories into appropriate publications.
- Organising press conferences or other on-the-ground media events.
- Organisation of appearances, events or activations to connect with the public.
As an agency specialising in the motorsport industry, we are well-placed to understand and take advantage of media opportunities that are relevant to motorsport and mainstream media, as well as creating appealing news angles.
Social Media and Website Content Management
With digital communication methods more prevalent than ever before, management of social media channels is an essential component of any media service.
We provide full management of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) with our services including:
- Publication of posts aimed at reaching and engaging with a specific audience.
- Sharing clients’ posts across other relevant channels.
- Moderating comments and answering questions from members of the public.
- Measuring growth, engagement rates and demographics across all platforms.
Even with the proliferation of social media, a website is still an important “hub” which is the first port of call for many visitors. Our website content management strategy is news-focused – we concentrate on driving traffic to websites by presenting interesting, informative and up-to-date articles.
Journalism and Professional Writing
Our journalistic writing services include news and feature articles, in which we always deliver content that is informative, interesting and newsworthy. We can provide content such as race reports, news stories or more detailed expository pieces for print or online consumption.
We also provide other professional writing services including category sporting/technical regulations, announcement emails and more.
Public Broadcasting and Commentary
One of our greatest passions is commentary at motorsport events, and we have a wealth of experience in both live and post-produced commentary for on-track and television broadcasts. Our knowledge of a broad array of Australian state and national racing categories enables us to provide commentary that is informative, accurate and entertaining.
Our public broadcasting services also extend to voiceover work for video and audio productions, along with public speaking and MC services.
Organising a motorsport event can be a complex undertaking, but we can take the stress out of it by managing all aspects of the event, including:
- Receiving and processing race entries for competitors.
- Allocating garages/carports for race meetings.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of driver sign-on and document checks at race meetings.
- Co-ordination of officials.
- Pre-event email communication with competitors, informing them of event schedules and supplementary regulations.
- Website content management – uploading event regulations and entry instructions.
- Email distribution to notify competitors of entries opening.
Managing a category involves all the aspects of event management for multiple events, along with:
- Calculating series points.
- Creating and updating sporting and technical regulations.
- Ensuring necessary personnel – e.g. technical director, driving standards observer are in place.
- Organising social functions for competitors.
- Strategic planning to attract a sustainable number of competitors.